Here are some stories that caught my eye:
- Public Schools Charge Kids for Basics, Frills
- Public Unions consume the seed corn. Then you have to make up the next year.
- Card everyone? Seems like a good idea to me, especially if your right to drink isn't based on age.
- Card a whole party of 200? Yes. Will it help, maybe.
- For sure, if we left a loophole, people who shouldn't have drunk, would have used it.
- More relevant if she is going to run.
- People have a problem with her quitting.
- Documentary. Started 1-2 years ago. If she was going to run, she would need it. If she isn't, at least it sets the record straight in her mind?